Remember With Love
Remember With Love: Keep Them In Your Heart Always
If you have lost a loved one and are grieving……..
- There will be moments each day when they seem so very far away, so far out of reach to you in your life right now. If only you could ‘touch’ them…..
- There will be moments when you fear that you will forget who they were and the moments you shared. If only there was a way to always remember….
- There will be moments when the lead up to the holidays fills you with such dread you feel sick. If only there was an easier way……..
- There will be moments when an anniversary day near on cripples you for months and weeks ahead. If only you knew how to get through….
- There will be moments when you want to do something to hold them up high, for all to know their greatness and their love but you dont know where to start. If only you knew how…..
In “Remember with Love: Keep Them In Your Heart Always” you will find all that and more. Sometimes in the fog of grief we lose our way and can’t find that which will become a lifeline through our pain. A way to connect with our loved ones, to remember them with love and to honour their presence in our lives.
Find compassion, understanding and much more within the 34 pages:
- Unlocking the key to healing. Page 19.
- The importance of connecting with and remembering your loved one in new and different ways. Page 7
- How to create your own candle lighting ritual. Page 24
- Keeping love uppermost on the hardest day of the year, 30 ways for navigating through the anniversary day. Page 20.
- 50 practical ideas for finding your own special way to remember them always and create their legacy. Page 26.
- 21 simple ways to get through the holidays instead of running for cover. Page 13
- The 6 Golden Rules that turned my world around and made healing possible. Page 11.
Here’s your one step resource for heart connections. Many of these ideas you will use on a daily basis and it’s one of those resources you can return to again and again throughout the year as you step through your grief with love always in your heart.
As always, if you are not completely happy with your purchase, just get in touch and I’ll give you a full refund. It’s my personal guarantee for you. So here it is….
It’s yours right now to download for only $14.95 (PDF file)
*Please note this is an electronic publication only, it is not shipped as a hard copy